I was off from work today and on days off I like to treat myself with a nice
breakfast brunch in bed while watching Netflix hehe 😅. Why only have one meal when you can have two? So I decided to bake some banana bread. I looove bread, all kinds of it. What’s better than freshly baked bread straight out of the oven?🤤
I love baking when I can and today was perfect since I had time and a few (very) ripe bananas as well. I’ve baked banana bread many times before but there’s one recipe I’ve used several times. This recipe only calls for 5 ingredients! That’s probably why it’s my go-to. Super easy and absolutely perfect for a lazy mornings or weekends.
4 dl oats
2 tsp baking powder
sweetener of choice
Let’s get cookin’!
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C
2. Add all ingredients together and blend
3. Pour into a loaf pan and bake for 30-35 mins.
5 ingredients and you have yourself some delicious banana bread! 🍌 🍞
- Add some plain, natural yoghurt for some extra creaminess!
- I’d recommend other ingredients as well like nuts, seeds, coconut flakes, berries, chocolate chips, granola etc.
- I divided the batter into two, added cinnamon to one half and cocoa powder to the other then swirled it before baking for little twist:)